Here we are just starting school and I’m already thinking about the holidays! I do love Christmas!
Did you know:
- There are 143 million orphans in the world?
- In the United States, there are more than half a million children in foster care, with more than 100,000 of them waiting to be adopted?
- One couple in five will experience infertility, pregnancy loss, or infant death?
- In the U.S. alone, there are more than 1 million induced abortions performed each year?
- (Words of www.bethany.org)
This holiday season, I want to help support the orphans across the world. Too many innocent children are living in unhealthy conditions every day – conditions I could never even dream of! Until Wade and I have the opportunity to adopt, I want do what I can now to help. And the good news is, you can help too!
How? I’m so glad you asked!
By booking a custom, holiday portrait sitting, you too can help support the 143 million orphans across the world. For every package and print that is purchased through the holiday sessions, I will give a minimum of 20% of ALL proceeds to the Adoption and Orphan Care Agency, Bethany Christian Services. This is a well established agency that began in 1944 and works in over 75 different locations nationwide and 12 different countries. I recommend clicking on the link above to continue learning about this incredible organization!
I am now scheduling custom, holiday portrait sessions for October and November. Each packages comes with two custom-designed holiday card layouts that will be printed professionally. Wording and colors are completely interchangeable. I have approximately 10 slots available, so if you or anyone you know would like to fill one of the available slots, please e-mail me quickly at email@example.com!
I look forward to hearing from you!