“Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” 1 Peter 4:9-10
The second greatest commandment in scripture is to “love your neighbor as yourself.” In the midst of all the evil in the world, there must be good taking place somewhere. Although there is “no one good, not even one,” I know God is allowing His goodness to shine through His children across the world. And I want to know about it!
You know someone-someone who has experienced a terrible tragedy, but still finds time to help others who recently experienced a loss. You know someone who is struggling to make ends meet meet in this dying economy, but is volunteering at a local homeless shelter every month. You know someone who is working two jobs just to support his/her family, but is still giving to his/her favorite local charity. You know someone who cannot afford custom photography, but would absolutely cherish the timeless images this season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family’s spitit, love, and beauty.
You know someone. I guarantee it.
I want to know who it is.
I want to give them the opportunity to experience complimentary custom photography, and it’s in your power to give them the artwork they deserve this holiday season.
Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner receives a $20 gift credit card. So why not spread the love?
What the winner receives:
- One hour on-location session
- 25 custom cards (not necessarily holiday)
- (2) 8×10
- (4) 5×7
- (10) 4×6
- CD of all edited images
- You cannot nomiate yourself, and the person nomiated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Being unable to make mortgage payments after purchasing two brand new vehicles does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
- The nominee must reside within 60 miles of Macon, MO. Tell me who you know, what they’re experiencing, and why they deserve my artwork. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.
- You must e-mail me the full story at: email@example.com
- All entries must be submitted by December 5, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.
- The winner will be announced on December 12, 2009 — get nomiating! I can’t wait to read all of your entries!
Open your heart to someone this holiday season — and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.
Sample Custom Card: